Monday, July 7, 2008

My Latest Project

Jordan here...If you know a a little about me, you know that I have a great passion for music. Between 1997 and about 2003 (excluding the two years I spent on my mission), I was in and out of various bands, either singing or playing the drums. They were a blast, but never quite took off...until now.

Exclusively for the readers of The Bunk House, behold: the unveiling of the name and members of my newest project which will soon be taking the world by storm and coming to an XBox near you.

Alas...The I'm Just Saying!

The I'm Just Saying Consists of but is not limited to:

Drums: Cam'ron "The Iron-Footed Playboy" Lipterstein

Bass: Eazee-E "The Spectacled Stoneface" McScratch


Guitar: J-Bunk "The Sleeze" VonLardo

Vocals: D-Ray "Tickle Me" Jones

Try to rock harder than us...we dare you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is truly amazing

Marleen said...

Sweet. You should share some tunes with your devouted bloggers. So, what are you guys just trying to say?

Perry Family said...

Yes, please do share your tunes! That would be fun to hear:)

Nicole said...

Haha, I love it, but where are your groupies?! I love the serious faces you all have.

Belinda said...

When's your CD coming out? I'll wait in line over night to get it!

dray said...

FYI: "I'm just saying" is a not a real band. Rather it is a, one pre-mission young buck and 3 old guys, ROCK BAND fantasy group who's purpose is to fulfill the urge to "ROCK" and entertain the faithful groupies, our families, that so diligently tolerate our new sound. Although it is only a game...We ROCK.

cropstar said...

I sense a battle of the bands coming on!

J.B. said...

Cropper...dude. Name the date and the I'm Just Saying will be there