Tuesday, October 28, 2008

50 miles!?!

Yes, Jordan, his friend, Mike, and my sister-in-law, Heather, participated in a 50 mile bike ride on Saturday. The route started down town at the RTC building, went west to Red Rock, around to the small town of Blue Diamond, and back the way they came. My brother, Warren, and I went to support our spouses. They had a great time on the ride and we had a great time watching. After seeing Jordan ride away on his bike, Trey was very sad and couldn't wait to see daddy on his bike again at the next stop. Good job Jordan!! (For a more detailed account of the experience, visit here)






4 comments:

Perry Family said...

wow, 50 miles is a long way on a bike! Go jordan! We have lots of people in our ward that are way into bike riding, it hasn't caught on with us yet, timing is everything!

Chels Allred said...

dang! those guys are hardcore!! that is awesome! i tried to ride my bike once around my neighborhood, and i had to get off and walk my bike..hahahaha..it was only like...3 miles. im a wuss!!..and i cant get over how adorable trey is! so cute!

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Amazing! Sounds like an adventure...
Just wondering what kind of bike you have Jordan? Paul and I are both looking to buy bikes very very soon.

Lizzy said...

Jordan all you need to do now is a a long swim and you are ready for the Iron man!