Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the santa run


On Saturday, we participated in the Santa Run again this year put on by Opportunity Village. Well, it was the second time for Jordan, but my first (I was at home, very sick and pregnant last year). It was so much fun. My friend Nicole and I did the 1 mile walk, while Jordan, Warren & Heather, Dennis, and Evan did the 5K. It was really incredible to see that many people dressed up in Santa costumes. Trey had a blast too. He is just catching on to this Santa/Christmas thing, so it was really funny to hear him keep say, "I see Santa Cwaz!" They tried to break the record for the most people dressed up as Santa at one time. There were thousands, though we don't know the official results. I think we're going to make this a tradition every year because it was so fun. Jordan says it was a personal best time for running a 5K. Way to go, Jordan!


8 comments:

Perry Family said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I would love to do that next time! What a great tradition you are making!

Noriko Anderson said...

that is awesome to see all those "santas" I hope you do make a tradition.. we need your address.!

Tricia said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to do this next year. Your family is darling.

Marleen said...

That is so awesome. You guys are great. The Santa suits never looked better!

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

Hi Bunker!! I found your blog throgh Adam's . . . it's fun to catch up with your cute family through a blog. And I have to love the first picture, at a race, standing in front of a bigger-than-life piece of stake and fatty mash potatoes! :)

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

What a blast! That is sooo funny to see all those Santas! Even little Trey - how cute. Your Christmas card was so fun. I love it. The picture is great! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Love, Liesel

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like the north pole! So many little elves!

Nater said...

You guys are awesome!!! That looks like a blast