Sunday, July 12, 2009

Getting back on track

So I've been taking a major blogging break because I was diligently working on my Blurb blog book. I'm done now, so now I can update with whats been going on in the present. I can't wait to get my book in the mail! The reason I do this blog is to record the family events in the Bunker household, which, I turn into a "scrapbook" of all the year's events. So back to the present in the year 2009! I seriously have a list of 12 things to blog about... a little daunting. Maybe I'll get to all of them. Maybe not. Oh, and some of the events im pre-dating... so they might be below this post somewhere.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Glad you're back in blogworld. I can't wait to see your Blurb book.

Heather said...

You have been selected as the winner of the Tourance Luxurious Surrounding Robe on Fabulous Fun FInds! There was no email left, so please confirm your win by midnight 7/8 PST by emailing me at fabulousfunfinds@yahoo.com.

Cheers!
Heather

Anonymous said...

I want to make a blog book too but it keeps telling me that it can't sign in to my blog. Did you ever have that problem? Will you e-mail me and let me know? My e-mail is angiebelle17@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Jek said...

I just got caught up! Yeah!! How great everything looks!! The kids are just darling!

the duffsters said...

Wait what? You won the robe? So I guess they DON'T just chose their friends then... I will have to give this "giveaway" thing a try now!