Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pump it Up

Alison and I took the kids to Pump it up. Trey has been there once before, but was still a little small to enjoy it. This time, he was big enough, but a little timid. I think he had just as much, or more, fun riding in the little car. Alison and I took turns taking Trey down the slides, which he liked. But, one time, Alison just pushed him down by himself to see if he would like it, and he DIDN'T! It was so funny to see how mad he got. When he got to the bottom, he stood up and pointed his finger down at the slide and screamed at Alison, "I said I didn't want to go by myself!!" It was hilarious... yes, we felt bad, but it was hilarious. Tally had fun just crawling around, and the twins were pretty good too. We'll have to go back again soon, but now that school it out, I don't think we will have it all to ourselves like we did this time. Oh well.


4 comments:

Kara said...

We love Pump it Up too! In fact, you're the one who told me about it. I laughed when you said Trey got mad when your sister made him go down by himself. Nathan likes to hold hands with someone when he goes down, but he gets braver the more we go. I'm glad you're back to blogging. I wondered what happened- I want to see your book when you get it back!

Chels Allred said...

LOL that's HILARIOUS that he yelled at alison! Haha, too bad you didn't get that on video! ;D

Alyssa said...

We have a Pump it Up in Tucson, we love it!!!

the duffsters said...

For some reason I totally missed all these posts, i'm just seeing them today for the first time. Warren must of checked my feed and didn't tell me.
Anyways, this made me laugh! I can totally see Trey doing that. Parker can almost climb up the big slide by himself. As soon as he gets to the top he is out of there. He goes down on his stomach...lol