Sunday, April 20, 2008

Disneyland, again!

We are trying to use our annual passes as much as possible before the summer crowds (and before I have the baby). So, my mom, sister, and I, along with the kids drove down to Cali. for a few days of Disneyland. Here's a few fun pictures.





Everyone loves a hot Churro!

I think we hit a record and only had one each for the day.


My mom and sister take Trey on the rides that go in circles.

I don't do those rides when I'm pregnant.

Trey and Drew fighting over the steering wheel.


And last, but not least, Trey, on the verge of delirium. It took us about 8 hours to get home to Vegas. We had so much bad luck and backed up traffic. A total nightmare of a drive, but a fun trip overall.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Looks fun, again! I don't go on rides that go in circles, even when I'm not pregnant! It makes me sick just watching them! Trey is getting so big and so grown up looking. Is Nursery getting better?

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Yeah for Disneyland! Trey is just so cute. Wish I saw you guys more!

Marleen said...

Can't wait to try this out with Nora. So fun that you could do it with family.

Perry Family said...

I have been dying to go to Disneyland. I'm so jealous:) Glad you are getting all the use out of your passes...they are worth it when you have them!! Fun pictures!

Jessica Duff said...

You guys are always going to Disneyland. It would be so fun if Mason gets in to UNLV, and we could go with you guys to Disneyland every other day.