Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day '08

Father's Day was great this year. Trey and I made Jordan a "Top Pop" gift with different gifts that have the word "pop" in them, like ice pops, soda pop, pop tarts, and popcorn. We had a lot of fun making it and I think Jordan really liked it. We had a nice day at church and then a wonderful steak dinner at my parents' house. I made Applebee's walnut blondies with maple-butter sauce for dessert. They were delish!!

Trey and I just want to say that we love you Jordan and could never count all reasons why we appreciate you so much. There are just too many!! Thank you for being an awesome daddy, and husband.

Jordan and I also love and appreciate our own dads. They set such a good example for us and always give us such love and support. Happy Father's Day!!!


2 comments:

J.B. said...

dude my hair looks so much cooler in that picture than it does when i look in the mirror every morning! AWESOME!

Marleen said...

Jordan, the time has come to cut the mop. Call me when reality hits. I'd be glad to chop it.