Saturday, May 9, 2009

10 months


On the 7th, Tally was 10 months old! She is crawling like crazy, pulling herself up on everything, and is still just as happy as can be (except when it's time to go to sleep). When we come in to get her out of her crib, she is usually standing up, which is a new thing. She also loves the swimming pool and water in general. She's babbling a lot and especially LOVES whenever Trey is around and paying attention to her. We love our Tally; she is just so dang cute! (Still bald, but cute!)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much she's changed. Yes, still bald but still very cute! Pic looks professional, good job! Miss you guys.

Kara said...

I can't believe she's 10 months old! She looks so much like her brother, and I think a little like Jordan too. It's been fun playing volleyball with you- we should get Nathan and Trey together again one of these days.

Donna said...

Getting close to a party already! She is a doll... even without hair. I agree that she is one happy little girl.

Alison Carter said...

LOVE that picture!

Chels Allred said...

She is just a doll! I love baldies! All of my brothers and cousins were bald, so I'm sure we will definitely have a baldie as well. :D I'd take bald over an orange afro (which is also a possibility) haha. She is beautiful, with or without hair!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

She is growing up so fast!