Monday, May 4, 2009

stake track meet

The first weekend in May we attended a Stake Track Meet. It was the first year the stake put this on, so we were a little hesitant as to what was going to happen, but it turned out to be so fun, and we can't wait until next year! We all had matching t-shirts and really enjoyed cheering on everyone in our ward. Jordan ran the 5K (his best time yet) and my mom and I walked the 5K while pushing the double stroller. Jordan also ran a 12 x 200 relay that he came very close to winning for our ward. BUT.... our ward did win for most points overall for the entire track meet. Way to go Pinnacle Ward!!



Jordan, in the background, trying to catch some dude.

3 comments:

Donna said...

How fun. It amazes me some of the things they come up with to have some fun. Good job on your great finishes, Jordan.

Chels Allred said...

hahaha I like Jordan's facial expression. I wish our stake would do something like this! We'd be all over that!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so amazing! I am inspired to start running more. Good work!