Monday, March 10, 2008

A fun trip

My mom, sister, and I took a few days to get away with our kids and use our Disneyland annual passes. We stayed at my in-laws beach house in Dana Point. Sometimes (most times) I wished I lived there! (Dana Point is just south of Laguna Beach.)


It was a great trip to just relax and enjoy the great weather in Cali. We spent some time on the beach, and hit up some of our favorites, like Sprinkles (twice), the Irvine Spectrum, and Ruby's.





Jordan and I keep a set of beach cruisers and a trailer down there in the garage. It is always one of the kids' highlights, even if they only get to ride around in the cul-de-sac.


It was a short, but very enjoyable getaway. Can't wait to go back soon!! (You can check out my sister's account of the same trip on her blog The Carters!)

2 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

The picture of you & Trey is ADORABLE! I can't believe how much hair he has now. Cooper is still pretty bald, but at least he has a cute head :)

Perry Family said...

I wanna go!!!! I absolutely LOVE Dana Point, my family vacations down there every June and I look forward to it as soon as we pack the car to head home! I love how you put all the pictures in a box...how did you do that?? Sounds like you had a very fun trip with the girls!