Friday, March 21, 2008

"I'm So Glad When Daddy Gets Home!"

My sister-in-law told on her blog about how her little Cooper loves to wait for his daddy to come home. He stares out the window looking for Mason's car to drive by and gets very upset when it doesn't. The expressions on his face tell it all. So cute. Trey doesn't look out the window. He would rather be outside, in the street, waiting for Jordan's mini cooper to roar around the corner; he jumps in and gets his short car ride to the end of the cul-du-sac and into our driveway. Here he is in all his glory driving daddy's car home!

4 comments:

the duffsters said...

How cute! I'm excited for Parker to be able to do that. I love JB's hair...so sexy!

Jessica Duff said...

So cute, I love it!

Perry Family said...

HA HA HA!!!! That is the most adorable thing I've seen ALL WEEK! I bet Trey just LOVES his daddy's car! What a good daddy he is, teaching him to drive already!! HA HA HA!

Marleen said...

Daddy's are great. Sweet mini ride.