Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A group effort

A friend tagged me, so I told Jordan it would be fun if he piped in too. My (Janel's) answers are in green, and Jordan's are in blue. Enjoy!

A- Attached or single: Very happily married/attached

B- Best Friend: Jordan/ my Boo

C-Cake or Pie: Cake!! The only pie I'll eat is chocolate./pie

D- Day of Choice: Saturday, 'cause Jordan's home./them Saturdays, them Saturdays

E- Essential Item: Lip stuff (chapstick)... I go INSANE without it./air

F- Favorite Color: red/red

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither... only candy with chocolate involved/worms

H- Hometown: born in Los Angeles, CA, but grew up here in Vegas/Vegas, that's right

I- Indulgence(s): duh, chocolate, especially baked goods with chocolate; I could probably give a top 10 list of the best ch. chip cookies if I had to./Lucille's banana pudding

J- January or July: July for the beach and January for the snowboarding/tie

K-Kids: Trey (18 mo.) and one due July 14th (75% chance a girl)/what she said

L-Life is incomplete without: the gospel/music

M- Marriage Date: August 14th, 2004, Las Vegas Temple/same

N- Number of Siblings: 3, (Janel, Warren, Alison, Mason-4 kids in all)/three old ones

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples, Fuji are my fav./manzanas

P-Phobias or Fears: deep water/chlostrophobia

Q-Quote(s): can't think of one/"I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful."

R-Reason To Smile: When Trey laughs/My boy!

S-Season: Summer/Spring/fall

T-Tag Ten: Alison, Heather, Jessica, Jodi, Stacy, Shannon, and Kara (sorry, we don't have 10 friends!)

U-Unknown Fact About Me: I lived in Hawaii for 2 1/2 years and never tried surfing!/I'm secretly handsome

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: meat please/pass the steak

W- Worst Habit: being a back-seat driver when Jordan is driving/biting nails!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, never had an x-ray/never had either

Y- Your Favorite Food: pizza and chocolate, but not together/anything that starts with "mex" and ends with "ican"

Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius/Cancer

4 comments:

Marleen said...

That was hilarious. When it applys I think it everone should do a his/hers tag.

Perry Family said...

I absolutely LOVED your answers!!! You guys are perfect for each other! Good idea, I'm gonna have Mark give me his input too!!! It just makes it so much more comical!

Perry Family said...

ps, thanks for the advice about the picasa...I tried using it, but I think I need to give you a call so you can explain it a little more...I'm kinda slow with all this web stuff! I did some picture grid for Maddox's birthday blog, but it turned out smaller than I wanted and I got confused with how I actually ended up doing what I did (don't know if I could do it again!)

Anderson's said...

I have never been tagged, so this will be fun!